Monday, October 3, 2016

My Voice

As an advertising professional, I make advertisements that are visually pleasing to the consumers eye. It's not so much manipulation; I open the door visually to help people understand a products purpose and hopefully persuade a viewer to become a consumer. I focus on originality, precision, and persistence in my work. My final products represent my hard work for perfection. The work I put out reflects the company but at the same time it has my own touch so that in every advertisement there is a hint of my own theme. I don’t settle for under quality work, and nor should the viewers of my advertisements. My goal as an advertising professional is to sell products in a high quality manner that is productive yet at the same time does not give out the sense of urgency or desperateness. I will be recognized for my work and I am determined to sell products in a creative and pleasing way. The viewers of my work will not be wasting time by looking advertisements. Instead, they will pleased, visually, in what they see and by chance be persuaded to purchase said item or product.

No comments:

Post a Comment