Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 3 EOC: Best Restaurant Experience

When I was younger I would go to San Francisco quite often and while I was in the City I would always go to a restaurant. A restaurant my mom would take my sister when she was growing up, Goat Hill Pizza. Goat Hill Pizza was and still is a strong local pizzeria in San Francisco, it was known as a “neighborhood project” because of the help it needed from the neighborhood locals when it was first starting out. Other family members and Potrero Hill friends made Goat Hill a neighborhood project. That is what the pizzeria felt like, a family and friendly place were regulars come in and know the owners. Where there were specific waiters and waitresses that would wait to the same people every Thursday. My experience felt the same, I have never met the waitress but it felt like I did. Everyone there wanted to be there, customers and employees. My mother said that even since 1975 (when it first opened) to our visit, that the atmosphere stayed the same.  “While these are all obvious factors, one that is often overlooked in its importance as a contributing factor to long term profitability is the ambiance of the restaurant itself.” Besides the delicious pizza that had its San Francisco uniqueness, we went to Goat Hill so my mom and sister to have remembrance of their years of growing up in San Francisco and so they can share their childhood experiences with me. Ambiance can affect if customers decide to return and more.” This pizza wasn’t the most delicious food I have ever eaten, however it was incredibly delightful. What makes this restaurant experience the best for me is the way it made me feel. I felt close to my family and almost like I myself grew up going to this small pizza joint.





https://www.signs.com/blog/how-restaurant-ambiance-affects-the-bottom-line/

No comments:

Post a Comment